These Guidelines are provided for you to use. When appropriate LRMDS would like you to acknowledge the use of the Guidelines.
Learning Resources Management and Development System Framework v1.0
This Framework for Learning Resource Management and Development System (LRMDS) describes the standards, processes and guidelines of the systems developed to support implementation by DepED Central Office, Regions, Divisions and Schools initially within the Visayas regions VI, VII and VIII.
Guidelines and Processes for LRMDS Assessment and Evaluation (PDF)
These guidelines describe processes for identification of materials to be procured, redeveloped or reproduced and is designed to support schools, divisions, and regions:
- in identifying learning, teaching and professional development resource needs
- reviewing and recommending resources for acquisition and procurement
- identifying existing resources for reproduction and or redevelopment
- evaluating teacher developed materials for local use and shared distribution via LRMDS
Guidelines and Processes for LRMDS Development and Production (PDF)
These guidelines describe processes to support local development and or production of learning, teaching and professional development materials by the regions, divisions and schools. The guidelines, processes and templates are provided to:
Download Acrobat Reader Here
- support local design and redevelopment of existing DepED owned learning and teaching resources by the region in response to identified needs of schools
- develop on behalf of Regional NEAP training and development resources and or PDMs for distribution via LRMDS
- support modification and translation of resources into mother tongue
- support reproduction of online and offline resources for distribution