This module discusses the concepts of trigonometry and its application to real-life problems.
1. Illustrate the six trigonometric ratios.
2. Apply trigonometric ratios to solve right triangles given the length of the hypotenuse and the length of one leg, the length of the hypotenuse and one of the acute angles, the length of one leg and one of the acute angles, and the length of both sides.
3. Determine trigonometric ratios involving special angles.
4. Compute the numerical values of trigonometric expressions involving special angles.
5. Illustrate angles of elevation and angles of depression.
6. Distinguish between angle of elevation and angle of depression.
7. Solve problems involving angles of elevation and depression.
8. Use the trigonometric ratios in solving real-life problems involving right triangles.
9. Illustrate the laws of sines and cosines.
10. Solve problems involving oblique triangles.